Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow, a month has gone by already



Ok, so I guess I am not as good as I used to be at keeping up with things on the computer. I have had a few good laughs lately at the fact that I actually have a degree in computers. I bet my parents are happy they didn't pay for that degree! Oh well it is so funny how life can change so much in 6 years since I graduated college. Wow, imagine how much it will change in 6 more years. My baby girl will be almost 10 and Elizabeth will be almost 8. Wow talk about change. We will be gearing up for their hormones not that we aren't already dealing with that drama. Oh the life of girls.


Ok, ok... so that was a weird way to start. Here is an update. Tommy started his 4 classes last week. It looks like it is going to be a fast semester with little time for air. Math seems to be the challenge. Please pray for him there and his confidence. He is such a great student and I know he can do it. I started keeping Owen last week. He is going on 6 months old and is such a cool addition to our family. The girls absolutely love having a real life baby around the house. I think they like him more since he isn't theirs and he goes home everyday. I guess this is preparing us for another in our family some time down the road.


We have been blessed with a few scholarships this semester that paid for school and more which was totally cool because we lost one scholarship before we knew about the others and were a little discouraged and then in a day the Lord brought in even more through another resource. Man he is faithful and gives us so much more than we deserve. How can we ever doubt you.


Here are some pictures of the girls and the toys we have for Owen. If you notice the exersaucer is broken down for storage and still Elizabeth managed to get herself in there. Oh and yes they do have morning hair. Check older posts for some other morning hair shots.


Enjoy~Melanie

No comments: