Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Open air preaching in August

This month's outreach took us back to moore square in down town Raleigh. Budwiser was promoting two rock bands on this night so another brother and I felt Jesus leading us to go preach the precious Gospel of Jesus Christ. There where well over a thousand people there no matter where you set up you had a automatic crowd to talk to.
Had some really good conversations as you will be able to see in our vidoes. Thank you brothers and siters in Christ that continue to lift what we do for our King Jesus up to his throne on a daily basis.
The last time I preached at the State Captial I got run off by the police but we are working on a permit for the month of September. If the Lord is willing we will be sharing the Gospel on the State captial grounds in the end of Septmber.
I have met a gentlemen on campus that has done open air preaching for fifteen years I look forward to learning from his past experience.

No comments: