Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do I love God?

Romans 8:28 says, "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Do I love God? If I do anything he is allowing in my life is for his good, right? It is true. It is amazing to watch the Lord take me through sickness that is really frustrating and to be able to say, "God I know this is for your good." One way I know that is I am continually reminded that I need to lean on Jesus. My mind, doctor's tests, etc aren't my answer. Leaning on Jesus is the answer. My Utmost for His Highest by Chambers reminded me to Look to Jesus. My hope is in Jesus and that is how I get through. I will continue to pray for answers and healing but most of all I will pray for Jesus to be my focus and strength in this time and I know I will be able to make it.

Blessings~Melanie

No comments: