Friday, January 30, 2009

Country girls

Hello all... We now have a chicken coop in the back yard with three chickens and are getting fresh eggs daily. The girls are loving it to say the least. The coop is super cool and is very easy to transport and clean. Here are some pictures. We have the plans if anyone is interested.

Also are a few pictures of the girls giving piggy back rides. I didn't get a picture of Elizabeth trying to give Ella one but she did. It is so fun as they get older I see them becoming better friends. Melanie

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love our gals. We have four Rhode Island Reds, and one Black Sexlink. The Blackie just started laying this week. Now we're up to four eggs a day. The warming lights are keeping their production up during this time of year, highly recommended if you don't already have them.
P~

Paige said...

So the wheat pick up is in Cary, on Tuesday the 10th and I should be done with it at about 12. I was wondering if there was a chick-fil-a with a playground, that we could meet at. I'll be on highway 70 most of the time, the part right at Cary is state highway 54.
email me at paigewhitley@suddenlink.net if you think we can make this work.
P~